Looking for the experience of a lifetime? Internships at startups are fast-paced and decidedly thumb their noses at the typical coffee-fetching experience.
Factor 75 is looking for an intern to assist in all aspects of its performance-based meal delivery service. Interested? Read on.
The ideal candidate:
- College student
- Able to help get the word out about Factor 75 and present the brand in a fun and energetic way—we’re looking for a fantastic brand representative
- Willing to complete tasks that might not be specifically listed in the job description
- FLEXIBLE—expects the unexpected
- Enthusiasm, drive, excitement about the brand, and a willingness to work
- Access to a car is strongly preferred
- Contributing to Factor 75’s Social Networks
- Assistance with fulfillment —when we’re swamped with orders, it’s all hands on deck!
- Taking initiative on new and sometimes untested customer acquisition strategies
- Attending events on behalf of Factor 75
- Work on a day-to-day basis with the Factor 75 team
- Immerse yourself in the Chicago startup scene
- Sample and have an impact on new dishes created
- Learn by doing instead of by listening or reading
Factor is looking for 1 intern; compensation to be determined.
Salivating at the idea of working with Factor 75? Contact Dorothy at email@example.com.